Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Accountability

I am not a very good accountability partner for myself.   Grrr, that's frustrating.  So, here we are 11 months down the road.  Eleven.  That is a failure if I could ever describe one.  But, I have a confession that I have been avoiding it.  Like I said, I emotionally wasn't in a good place.  I am not as depressed as I was and I have some exciting things I am working on.  So, chalk one up to the positive column.  I am starting this again, because I don't believe in New Year's resolutions.  I believe in every changing goals.  My goal in these winter months is to get back down to a size 4.  It's happenin' baby!!!  I just need to figure out how to make it happen.  I need to figure out how to be accountable.  Try number one (well really it`s like try number 11, but who's counting): Take pictures of everything that goes in my mouth.  EVERYTHING?? As Lana would say...yuuuuup.  Eww, I hate when I have super not fun accountability ideas.  Here's to trying.  I also am notoriously starting in the middle of the week!  It makes me feel more accomplished by the end of the week.  So, for the next 5 days I am going to take a picture of all nourishment that passes my lips, except water and chapstick, because I can't document that stuff.
Cheers to my camera being my new accountability partner for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment