Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A better me today

I am starting this for me.  Not because I am selfish, but I just want to start this for myself because I am at a place that if I don't start taking care of myself, I won't ever be able to take care of anyone else.  I honestly don't know where I am at, but it's not good, I am not healthy, and I am not doing better every day.  So, here I am wanting a new and better today than yesterday.  This is where I am starting.  I am going to use this place to create a better me in order to be better for others and do better for those I care about in my life.  It's not about physical, mental, or spiritual health... it's about all of the above and I know I need work in all of these areas.  I am not even sure which one I am going to start with, but I am going to start somewhere.
So, how about a goal in each category each week.  This week I am only going to eat out once- starting tomorrow because I already had lunch at Wendy's.  Oops.  One night I am not going to watch ANY TV.  I know this sounds ridiculous, but again this is about me and I am really starting from the beginning. Lastly, I am going to go to church on Saturday at 5:00pm.  Whew!  I can do it and it's going to be for a better life overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment